[About actual machine]
- P-47D Thunderbolt was the main force of the American Army Air Corps in World War II as a tough and powerful large fighter plane.
- A powerful 2000 horsepower engine equipped with an exhaust turbine is mounted on a heavy-duty fuselage. With outstanding high-speed performance, high-sky performance, and high attack power with large loading capacity, he was active in a wide range of missions from escort of bomber to ground attack.
- Production is more than the same US Army's P - 51 Mustang, especially in the European theater, many acees are produced alongside P - 51.
- It is a masterpiece remaining in aviation history which also became the origin of the category of the battle bomber established after the war.
[About the kit]
- Renewal development started from this autumn, Platts' popular 1/144 great aircraft series which has received favorable reviews. The third step following P-51D Mustang, Shiden Kai is the emergence of a powerful main fighter of the US Army Air Corps who was a big success along with P-51.
- Renewed decals, packages, explanatory drawings, while keeping detailed mold expression and easy-to-make kit composition. It is 2 sets of 1/144 scale which you can enjoy the airplane kit with ease by an affordable size.
- 1/144 scale Plastic model unpainted assembly kit
- 2 sets, total length at completion of 76 mm
- Modeling of water drop defense type
- Exquisite mold expressions beyond scale such as delicate panel lines
- Set a 500 pound bomb, a tank, rocket tube
- Silk screen printing decals set with markings for 4 aircraft
- Decalizing the canopy frame also reduces paint difficulty
- Decal made by Italian · cult graph
- Easy-to-understand explanation of painting by color printing
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )