- The Seibu 6000 series is a vehicle of a 20 m 4 door of a stainless steel body manufactured in preparation for mutual direct driving of the Seibu Line and the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line.
- On the front side, an emergency through door, which is a feature of a subway passenger car, is offset to the left side, and this forehead is made of FRP.
- It appeared rolling a blue belt from a conventional yellow Seibu color to a silver stainless steel ground.
- After the organization of 6151 since 1996, the car body including the forehead is made of aluminum for the reduction of production man-hour and weight reduction, the 6156 knitting to the 6158 knitting manufactured after 1997 further lighter weight Because of that, the door pocket window was abolished.
- Aluminum car body which is the feature of 6000 series 6th and 7th cars and commercialized car body with door pocket window discontinued as a new mold
- Part of the updated underfloor equipment is reproduced with a new mold
- Vehicle number printed
- Dolly and some underfloor equipment are for approximate shape for die casting
- Ventilator installed, fuse box installed by user, lightning arrester integrated sculpture expression
[No. 30805 Basic 6 double-knitted set (powered) specification]
- Coreless motor power unit with flywheel enables stable running
- Front direction curtain with full color LED specification by type: express, destination: Hanno printed (white lit)
- Symbol mark (SEIBU) printed
- Train radio antenna installed by user, radio antenna installed
- Headlights (bulb color), taillight (red), front direction curtain (white) lit while driving
[No. 30806 intermediate car for expansion addition 4 sets (without power) specification]
- IR antenna for user installation
- <No. 30805>, it is possible to reproduce the full 10-car formation of the actual car
※ Product specifications may differ from some actual vehicles.
[Product Set Composition (Organization Chart)]
← Hanno Ikebukuro →
- No. 30805 Seibu 6000 series aluminum car (6156 organization · equipment update car) Basic 6 car train set (with power)
(1) Kuha 6156 + (2) Moha 6256 + (3) Moha 6356 + (5) Moha 6556 (M) + (6) Moha 6656 + (10) Kuha 6056
- No. 30806 SEIBU 6000 series aluminum car (6156 organization / equipment update car) Increasing intermediate car 4 sets (without power)
(4) Saha 6456+ (7) Saha 6756+ (8) Moha 6856+ (9) Moha 6956
- TOMIX interior lighting unit LC (white / light bulb color) narrow width (No.0733 / 0734)
- GREENMAX SEIBU 6000 series compliant destination display sticker (No. 6808)
[Vehicles traveling on the same route (one example)]
- Seibu 2000 / New 2000 series
- Seibu 9000 series
- Seibu 30000 series
- Tokyu 5050 series
- Tokyo Metro 10000 series
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )