- M4 Carbine being adopted by the US Army.
- Initially it was deployed as specialized strategy as a shortened version of the main rifle M16 carbine, but it is a firearm that it is now being used by all the US troops due to its ease of handling and change of battle field form.
- Excellent performance such as reliability acquired by battle proof, high expandability by rail system, etc. We continue to embrace the presence to affect the selection of main rifle next year.
- This product is a renewal version of the first work [M4A1 type] commemorating the 5th anniversary of the birth of the series.
- All-new molds are made, aiming for a more realistic and easy-to-assemble shape.
- The kit reproduces the setup found in the US Army and others, and it also includes dot sites, laser sites, rail covers, grip bipods and iron sites, as well as magazines and carrying handles.
- The length of the stock is selectable.
- Total length: about 6.5 cm - Black resin
- 1/12 scale runner kit (achromatic)
- Resin made (PS)
* Use of adhesive for plastic model is recommended
※ Products and figures are not included.
※ The picture is [combination example].
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )