This item is limited to 1 per household.
Copyright Central Japan Railway Company
- On the central line connecting Nagoya and Shinshu, 381 series express trains were driven, but in 1996, JR Tokai produced a 383 series as a new type of vehicle to replace the 381 series in advance of holding the Nagano Olympic Games did.
- First, a 6-car train was produced and various tests were conducted.
- Based on the results, mass production began in 1996, and 76 cars were produced, consisting of 6, 4, and 2 cars.
- The car body is made of lightweight stainless steel, it is made of ordinary steel only at the beginning.
- Tilt the car body in the curve section With the introduction of the natural pendulum function with control and the steering type bogie it is possible to run the curve section at even higher speed with less fluctuation.
- A streamlined green car is connected to the Nagano side of the 6 car train, others adopt the penetrating front side.
- It is located in the Shinto vehicle district, and it is operated mainly between Nagoya and Nagano by organizing 6 to 10 cars by concatenating each formation according to demand.
- The first organization of the 6-car train, the A1 organization, is a mass-produced car manufactured in 1994, and there are differences in under-floor equipment and trucks compared to mass-produced cars.
- Further enhancement of Micro Ace express train series
- Headlight, tail light, front display lights on. LED use
- Power unit with flywheel mounted
- Faithful reproduction of characteristic front shape
[Orange belt to a silver car body]
- Kumoha, Moha's underfloor equipment is different from other organizations Mass production precedent formation (A2963)
- Front door parts for Kumoha 383 are included. Structure change to paste method
- Kumoha 383 Fully mounted micro coupler on the front
- By combining A 2963/64/65, it is possible to reproduce the 6 cars, 8 cars, and 10 cars formed according to the actual car
- Various notations such as car body number, logo mark, numbered card, non-smoking mark printed
Kuro 383 - 1 + Moha 383 - 1 (M) + Saha 383 - 1 + Moha 383 - 101 + Saha 383 - 101 + Kumoha 383 - 1
← Nagano Nagoya · Osaka →
[Organization combination pattern]
(1) 6 both: A2963
(2) 10 Both: A 2963 + A 2964
(3) 12 Both: A 2963 + A 2964 + A 2965
(4) 8 Both: A 2963 + A 2965
(5) 6 both: A2964 + A2965
(6) 10 both: A2964 + A2965 + A2964
(7) 8 Both: A2964 + A2964
(8) 8 Both: A2964 + A2965 + A2965
(9) 10 Both: A 2964 + A 2964 + A 2965
- Wide interior light: G0001 / G0002 / G0003 / G0004, micro coupler dense · ash: F0002
- Destination sticker
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )