This item is limited to 2 per household.
Copyright Japan Freight Railway Company
- We will commercialize the new-generation electric locomotive EF 200 at that time, which appeared in Heisei 1990 (1990) shortly after the launch of JR cargo, at the time of its appearance.
- EF 200 adopts a system that drives a three-phase AC induction motor by VVVF inverter control and adopts the main electric motor of the truck mount, such as the locomotive which first introduced the technology seen in the train at that time to the electric locomotive, Besides that, bolsterless truck, single arm pantograph, new command shaft type such as electric command type automatic air brake etc. were included in various places.
- It was active mainly as a towing machine of freight trains of Tokaido Line and Sanyo Main Line.
- Painting when the EF 200 which features the logo design of [INVERTER HI - TECH LOCO] appears, separates parts of the hand pickpocket, release lever, GPS antenna, the headlight becomes a bulb color LED and it is new appearance.
- Recommended for towing machines of a large organization with consecutive freight trains unique to freight trains.
- Color ring composed of Hyacinth Blue and Grayish White, beautifully reproduces the logo design of the side [INVERTER HI - TECH LOCO].
- Fearless car body, delicate metal single arm pantograph, precisely express around heavy duty truck.
- Hand pickpocket · release lever · GPS antenna reproduced with different parts.
- Arnold coupler standard equipment. Replacement knuckle coupler included.
- Expressing the driver's cab. It is also possible to install a driver's doll.
- Exactly expressing complex and stereoscopic detail such as continuous windows and roof top shapes on the side of the car body.
- The whistle of the cab roof is reproduced in gold color.
- Reproduce beautifully on the body notation printed.
- By adopting a power unit with a flywheel, stable running is realized.
- Headlight turns on (bulb color LED adopted).
- Selectable license plate:    
EF 200 + Job 104/106 Total 26 (maximum)
- License plate
- Equipment on the roof
- GPS antenna
- Hand pickpocket
- Replacement Knuckle Coupler
- 3036 - 1 EF 200 New paint
- 10-1421 Koki 104 Containerless loading
- 23-501 20B Container
- 20-852 M1 Endless Basic Set Master 1
- 23-514 / 515 Fork lift JR cargo specification / general specification
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )