Please note that product specifications are subject to change.
[About actual vehicle]
- After the Second World War, the Soviet short-range ballistic missile developed based on the German V2 rocket is a Scud missile.
- One-stage rocket using liquid fuel, the first type SS-1b Scud A (Soviet name R-11) began deployment in 1957.
- SS - 1 Scud B (R - 17) which improved it and extended range range and improved accuracy improved its deployment in 1965.
- The total length is 11.25 m, the range is 300 km and nuclear warheads can be mounted.
- Introduced and deployed in Soviet and Communist countries, Scud B is mounted on the 8-wheel transport vehicle, MAZ-543TEL, and is launched.
- MAZ - 543 was a vehicle developed in the 1960 's, emerged as a transport vehicle of Scud B in a military parade held in Red Square in 1965.
- The engine is equipped with D12A - 525 diesel engine.
- The maximum speed on the street is said to demonstrate 59.5 km / h.
- In the Gulf war Iraq attacked Israel and Saudi Arabia (multinational forces) and became famous.
[About the model]
- It is an assembly kit modeling the system of SS-1c Scud B and transporting vehicle MAZ-543TEL on 1/35 scale.
- The missile body is about 30 cm in length, about 2.5 cm in thickness. As well as the shape, firmly express molds such as surface panel lines.
- Because it has a dedicated display base, you can decorate it alone without mounting it on the vehicle.
- The launch pad also reproduces the structure in detail, including the supporting frame that supports the scud.
- Moving state, firing state can be enjoyed even after completion.
- MAZ 543 firmly models the suspension layout etc. from the frame structure.
- Eight tires are plastic parts reproduced by the left and right split with the wheel.
- In addition, the driver's seat and the room are reproduced in detail, such as the seat and the instrument panel.
- The door can be assembled by selecting opening and closing, so I'm looking forward to wear arm's to the detail improvement in the inside.
- Number of parts is 359 points.
- The marking is set for Iraqi army, Soviet army, Polish army, East German army, Czechoslovak army.
- A powerful large model is a kit that can not be overlooked by a working fan.
※ Figures are not included
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )