*Package is damaged but there is no problem on the item itself.
The article of this place has little stock. When it was a sellout, please forgive it.
- Mani 44 pallets for the transport of passenger locomotives appeared from 1978 to 1983 161 (baggage car), and
Were produced in large quantities in a short time as a new standard format compatible vehicles transporting pallets.
- While the old form of selection baggage car, was widely used in passenger trains, such as 併結 baggage train,
Lost the use of the original load transport is abolished in November 1986 timetable revision, most vehicles
Has been scrapped. In addition, JR East is inherited as a vehicle to wave some vehicles, the cart
Rain Nagoya (Atsuta 東小倉 -) was mainly used.
- Glass body is completely new production.
- Previous product (No. 117) and use the vehicle height, so that no discomfort will be consolidated with any other form.
- Color blue is the color of the No. 15 GM color No.7.
- Both a single item, two-car sets, both sets lineup 4. Printed versions will be different car companies.
- The transfer of the mark eliminates the need for cumbersome Inreta vehicle so the car number printed.
- Use a trolley dolly TR50 approximate shape.
- In relation to the existing floor with underfloor equipment dolly, tail lights, interior lights, and the current collector and non-
- Printing is part of the sash side near the gray tones on manufacturing convenience.
- Clear tail lights and the configuration of the parts.
- In relation to new materials were discovered after the model development, there is an error in the sculpture of the body.
See article published in the official website GREENMAX
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )