- In rail that forms the basis of fine track, it is a group of straight rail which corresponds to the straight part. Straight rails, for a base of S140 of the vehicle about one length of about 140mm equivalent to bisect. Even it offers necessary become fraction (will lotus) rail in order to construct a more free rail layout.
- And painted the ballast and sleepers, beautiful appearance
- Wooden sleepers representation
- Rail each other coupled with the snap at the nails, simple reliable connection
- There is connection-compatible with conventional rail TOMIX
※ The color of the rail track bed There are coating method on the variation. please note that.
- Joyner: <0110>
- Gap Joyner: <0111>
- Tread type direction indicator LED: <0112>
[What is Fine Track
- Compared to the conventional rail product, it is a new Tomix rail in pursuit of ease of use and compactness of the appearance [Fine track]. Rail standards, the lineup will inherit that of the conventional rail products, it has achieved full compatibility.
[Note on the fine track handling]
- Please attachment and detachment of the rail to go to the horizontal. Please note that you do not twist. When you repeat the drawing and insertion of at impossible angles, it will be damage the rail tip such as Joyner.
- Please check before operating the rail are securely connected. If, when there is a step in the rail with each other that are connected, not only the vehicle is derailed, and you will soon damage the rail.
- If you want to power the electricity from the power unit to the rail, use the special DC feeder N.
- In order to keep the current function of the rail well, after polished diligently all the rails in such as <6402> rail cleaner (sold separately), please wipe. In particular, please note that with a such as oil.
- Since the ballast (the base portion) is made of ABS resin, (where the hit is direct sunlight, such as near heating equipment) hot place Please do not leave. There is a possibility that deformation. Also, please note also to chemicals such as thinner.
- If you want to connect the rail, adjust the orientation of the joiner in a horizontal (or slightly upward acceleration).
- If Joyner is out, please attach it carefully in the direction of the Joyner. Please note that no injuries in such sharp edges.
※ <6005> Joyner repair (sold separately) Do not use absolutely. It may cause damage to the Joyner part.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )