[Introduction of actual vehicle]
- The Hankyu 6300 series appeared in Showa 50 (1975) as a successor to the 2,800 series which was used for Kyoto Express Limited Express.
- The body is a traditional Hankyu Maroon with a shoulder part painted with an ivory, a front top covering up to the headlamp part with a sign lamp, a decorative band attached to the taillight design, the door closer to the car end The side windows of two window units with aluminum outer frame are lined up in the section.
- The inside of the room is an all-cross seat with automatic conversion except for the back of the cabin crew, except for the back of the cabin crew, and the floor cover becomes a rug of pebble pattern and exudes the exclusive style for the Kyoto line limited express train.
- In 1976 he received the Blue Ribbon Award from the Railway Tomonokai, eight organizations were in existence by 1978, and one organization with different specifications was also added due to the change of the diamond.
- After that, in 1994, a small window was opened right after the side cab, and it was active as a limited express on the Kyoto Line for a long period until the beginning of 2010 (2010). After retirement, some organizations have shortened both numbers of renewal and formation, moved to Arashiyama Line, and 1 organization was renewed as a tourist train exclusively for Kyoto Line [Kyoto] and continues to be active at present It is.
- We will commercialize the Hankyu 6300 series with a small window behind the operator's cab.
- The 6300 series which debuted at the Hankyu Railway Kyoto Line in 1975 (1975) is a representative express train of Hankyu connecting Osaka - Kyoto.
- The car body of the [Hankyu Maroon] carved a light gray roof with the interior where the conversion cross seat is lined, with the ivory top part of the car body, has a unique presence.
- This time we will commercialize from the year 2001 (2001) to Heisei 20 (2008) around the time of co-starring with Hankyu 9300 series.
- The figure with a small window behind the driver's cab is distinctive.
- You can enjoy the appearance that was active in the Hankyu Kyoto line with N gauge. You can reproduce the success with Hankyu 9300 series successor.
- In addition, it is recommended because the starter set can be enjoyed easily even by people who start railroad model now.
- (1) It is commercialized in the shape of Heisei 13 (2001) ~ Heisei 20 (2008).
- (2) Reproduce the small window behind the cab, which is a feature.
- (3) Reproduce body paint of shiny Hankyu Corporation's texture.
- (4) Head light / tail light as standard equipment in the top car.
- (5) Set the 8-car set with a car number different from the existing product. Because the 4 cars of the starter set are the same car number as the existing product, at the time of the extension, it can be fully organized with 10-1245 Hankyu 6300 series 4 both expansion set.
- (6) KATO coupler tight coupling type
- (7) Equipped with a well-established power unit (not equipped with flywheel). It realizes smooth and powerful driving.
- (8) Destination display seal attached. In addition to the display at the end of the Kyoto line operation, the display of Arashiyama Line is also included as a variation.
- (9) Power pack included in the starter set is a new type [Power Pack Standard SX] and [Starter set dedicated AC adapter] which increased the power to 1.2 A.
- (10) Package size of starter set is smaller than conventional one. The starter set to be released in the future will be similar.
- 8 sets
← Umeda Kawaramachi →
(1) 6357+ (2) 6807 (M) + (3) 6907+ (4) 6857+ (5) 6867+ (6) 6817+ (7) 6917+ (8) 6457
- Starter set
← Umeda Kawaramachi →
(1) 6351+ (2) 6801 (M) + (3) 6901+ (4) 6451
- Example combining starter set and extension set
← Umeda Kawaramachi →6351
+ 6801 (M)
: Starter setBold underlined part
: extension set (sold separately)
- 6807 (M)
- Destination display seal
[Related option parts]
- 11-211 / 212 LED indoor light clear / (6 parts divided)
- 10 - 1278/1279 Hankyu Electric Railway 9300 series
- 10-1245 Hankyu 6300 Series 4 Expansion Set
- Hankyu Electric Railway Commercialization Licensed
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )