- ES44AC locomotive is the newest formal exchange type diesel locomotive of GE (General Electric), which began manufacturing in 2005.
- Although it looks like AC 4400 CW, its performance has evolved dramatically, and since 2000 the United States regulated emissions to reduce carbon dioxide emissions that continued to increase in exchange for its development It was.
- This ES44AC was developed as a regulated compatible model.
- The Aircraft is equipped with a GEVO (Zebo) 12-cylinder engine developed by combining its technologies, and it is smaller than the 16-cylinder engine that was used until then, but with an equivalent output, a large fuel We succeeded in reducing it.
- As a state-of-the-art eco friendly locomotive, not only railway fans but also many people [Zebo (GE
Evolution = evolution of GE)] is familiar with the nickname.
- In products, we reproduce precisely the rear large radiator installed for compliance with emission regulations, and clarify the difference with AC 4400 CW.
- This time we will produce BNSF (Burlington · Northern Santa Fe) in May and UP (Union · Pacific) and CP (Canadian · Pacific) in the new car number in June.
- BNSF and UP have the same shape, but CP has reproduced different shapes of cab and dolly.
- Encourage modern organizations by leading the Call Porter and the MAXI - IV on hand with the ES44AC to the Shinkansen or triplets.
※ The image is using the old product.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )