- 981 type helmet Pashina
- 1934 (Showa 9) Date November 1, South Manchuria Railway (less iron) super express [There mackerel] to the start of operation of the items
The locomotive of the type produced Pashina the occasion.
- So called because it was the design of the seventh Pacific-type locomotive.
- Then 1936 (1936) cover a year's streamlined shape based on the results of wind tunnel testing
Vehicles were produced in the modified Kawasaki 981 Pashina.
- From its unique shape [type helmet] There was nicknamed.
- 2,000 mm diameter driving wheel, the size of the East boasts 25.6m in length, from the boiler to tender
Covered with a cover ranging from sleek, commercial operations carried out in 120km / h top speed.
- There are several theories emerged during the painting, is generally sky blue or light blue
But, during the war had been painted dark gray.
- Further enhance Micro Ace Steam Locomotive series
- Released in March 2001 [No. There Pashina iron horse mackerel less than] only released separately from the set of locomotive
- Headlights Lights
- Open the top cover of the tender is
- A8405 suitable for towing aircraft
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )