- Standard type wooden station building of Koto Line
- Standard small wooden station building which can also be said to be the Koto Railroad original, which was also seen at neighboring cotton railway stations and Matsuyo station.
- Modeled the Shinano Kawada station which kept its form comparatively prototype from the station building group which passed through the Taisho era after the opening of business, Changjiang consolidation, the name change to the Yao line, and the waste line and the long history.
- After the abolished line The station building is used as a bus waiting room and exists.
- Furthermore, scrapped vehicles such as the 2000 series have been detained in the premises, and there are also many fans in the sight like time stops.
- You can use it widely from layout to collection.
- colored hard paper material, high definition laser cutting
- Completed dimensions: W 110 × D 60 × H 37 (mm)
- Number of parts: 101 pc
- This kit is a paper kit with laser cut of colored hard paper. Since troublesome parts such as window removal have been cut and can be easily handled, you can assemble as it is, add it to the interior and collection, coloring and weathering and can also be used as a full-scale structure.
- While we respect the real model motif to the utmost in modeling, our own arrangements and differences are added as far as it is deemed necessary. Please note that it is not a full scale reduction of the real thing in advance.
[Equipment necessary for assembly]
- Cutter Knife: Part Cutting
- Woodworking bonds and paper cement: For bonding of small parts (fast-drying woodworking bonds are recommended)
* When applying woodworking bonds to small parts and cross sections, it would be better to use facial brushes etc, diluted to a concentration easy to handle with water. Please use it while immersing it in a cup containing water so that the brush does not solidify.
- Spray glue: It is convenient for sticking parts with a large area and bonding thin slate roofs.
- Tweezers: Required for parts installation.
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )